Sales Data Controller is a solution for preventing tax evasion on cash registers, point of sale systems, and other invoicing systems is most advanced in specification and method of implementation. The solution is designed to be easily adoptable with fiscal and non-fiscal systems already used in the market.
HOW IT WORKS?
Sales Data Controller (SDC) monitors, records and signs all tax relevant transactions. Even if you are in the training mode, issuing proforma invoices, printing copies, paying refunds, SDC will keep track of your activity and report only accurate tax liability whenever requested. And even more…
SDC is designed to provide secure storage for receipt information at the moment when a receipt is printed. It has the ability to apply a secure signature that identifies and provides proof of the legality of each receipt for all types of transactions (B2B, B2G, B2C, C2G, C2B). All receipts signed by SDC are instantly verifiable!!
SDC can be installed as:
- i-SDC = internal SDC – in a form of a memory chip inserted into device/software which operates in accordance with the Rules
- e-SDC = external SDC – controller device (black box) with remote audit capability
- v-SDC = virtual SDC – cloud based software for receipt signing in real-time online regime
Audit of SDC is possible by:
- Wirelessly transmitting encrypted data to designated server,
- Copying encrypted data from SDC’s audit port to a removable media,
- Decryption of electronic signature information from the receipt.
All audit methods are secured and will not permit data manipulation. Audit data is encrypted using industry proven encryption algorithms.
Some of the reasons for Sales Data Controller introduction from the Revenue Authority point of view:
- Guaranteed increase of tax revenue
- Prevention of tax frauds (forge receipts, false bookkeeping, destruction of sales records, etc.)
- Evidence for TAX refund claims (each receipt can be verified for its authenticity)
- Improvement of audit method (3 unique and uniformed ways to audit)
- Prevention of data manipulation and loosing audit material due to computer hardware failure or record theft
- Service intervention minimized (SDC is a maintenance free)
- No additional training for audit officers necessary
- Data analysis in a uniform manner (each audit will produce same report format)
Some of the reasons for Sales Data Controller introduction from taxpayer’s point of view:
- Efficient upgrade/downgrade of sales equipment, without additional costs (refers to fiscal countries)
- Off-the-shelf product –installation without authorized technician is possible
- Secure communication from administration to the sales point and back
- Automated storage of sale journals for many years
- No memory overload
Product security is in the hands of the key holder, who has the ability to produce electronic keys, a necessary item for SDCs operations, with a personalization method.
Parts of signatures contained on each receipt issued via invoicing system can be verified using web-based application, which also provides device status information of the moment when receipt is issued.
The certification method of equipment is automated, using software simulator for testing device’s functional behavior
MORE CHOICE IN DEPLOYMENT
Sales Data Controller is available in a variety of models to meet your needs